10.16.2009

Ahem--Nervous Shuffle

Oh my. It has been a long time.

Highlights:

Twenty-fifth anniversary celebration--happy birthday Covenant Fellowship Church. Oh the nostalgia. I say we toss out all these newfangled countrified flimflangled Sovereign Grace songs and go back to our roots in the eighties and nineties. At the very least, let us please start singing "Ancient of Days" again. Hear, hear!

Outlet shopping. Got my dress for Mich's wedding. Purchased it at the Banana outlet in Limerick. It's black (obviously) with a sort of fifties cut and a swishy skirt. I love it so. I'd show you a picture but they don't have it up online. Also, Sock it to Me--a store only for socks and co. I got three pairs of stripy knee-highs for fifteen dollars. Whoever invented that store was a raving genius, and deserves the Nobel Prize for sheer brilliance.

Not gonna talk about the Nobel Peace Prize.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs equals very funny plus not at all dirty. Always a plus in "children's" comedy. Also, Mr. T does a voice; so really, you need to go watch it. Right now.

Fall Break was glorious. What can beat starting out one's break with a Psych-watching-pineapple-eating date that turns into a tidy little Psych-watching-pineapple-eating party? And how can one end one's break better than  baking for/attending a CCF harvest party?

I'm getting a new phone; it should be coming today. Samsung Intensity in "Flamingo Red." It's basically gorgeous. I shall let you know, dear reader, what his/her name is. I'm perversely excited to be replacing Burton. To sum, God has really blessed me in working out The Phone Situation.

So new dress(es--Mom let me get two. Oh ecstasy), new socks, new phone. It's been an exciting month.

Til next time, dear readers!

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say (yet again) that i love your blog.

    good call on not discussing the nobel peace prize.

    i am jealous of the phone. december is my month for glory. trying to figure out what i will get.

    i am glad you found a dress. going to find mine tomorrow. hopefully.

    ReplyDelete