12.05.2009

Oh Saturday--Oh Saturday

Harumph. Yes. So. It's Saturday. Furthermore it's snowing outside.

Therefore, logically, it's time for some shameless pluggage!

For all who love wonderfully delightful Christmas things:

You must peruse the Etsy shop of my dearest friend and non-biological sister, Elizabeth Leach. She makes the most beautiful paper snowflakes I've ever seen, of varying shapes and unimaginable designs. Each one is different, and made with love and cheer that only Liz can muster. The skill with which these snowflakes are cut have a great tendency to blow my mind. She can make a snowflake that has nutcrackers in it, she can make a snowflake that looks evil, she can make a snowflake that spells out "mom." (You doubt? I have a picture) And those are just the fun ones.















Hang them from the ceiling, tape them to the window (it's what I do, and then the sun shines through and makes snowflake shadows on the floor), use them as coasters. Your house and/or place of residence will be the better for it.

If you have a brain, you will buy some: Liz's Etsy Shop of Christmas Wonder

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! How on earth does Liz do that?? I think I'd be terrified I'd rip any I got my hands on. They're amazing.

    Yay for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete