12.18.2010

Archives Advent Extravaganza Day 18--I Normally Don't Do This

This isn't a crafty blog. I'm not one of those cool people who stumble across awesome obscure artsy DYI designs to make your home/room/office space/car look amazing and unique and totally hipster and then dedicates a blogpost to sharing it with the world. I'm one of those people who thinks, "You know what? Twine smells like sneezes" and then decides the internet needs to know about it and then dedicates a blogpost to sharing it with the world. You know. That sort of thing.

But this gift idea is pretty dang cool, especially if you're like me and feel woefully inadequate whenever you give giftcards as presents even if it will genuinely bless the receiver.

This is probably the only time I'm gonna do this...

[So if you want more of it, go to my sister-in-law's blog because you'll get great recipe's and interior design ideas interspersed with BABIES. Honestly, what more could you ask for? Tell me.]

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cool! I'd be afraid of ruinging the gift card, though. I probably go around telling everyone to take it out right away. :) And I love Sarah's blog. It's so much fun.

    P.S. I love that you still have your fish. I feed them every time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely correct, twine does smell like sneezes.

    And what an excellent choice of DIY link! Creativity, meet pragmatism.

    Thanks for the festive posts. These have been gloriously fun so far!

    ReplyDelete