12.24.2010

Archives Advent Extravaganza Day THE END--IT'S CHRISTMAS, WHY ARE YOU ON A LAME BLOG RIGHT NOW?!

HEAVENS TO BETSY GUYS IT'S CHRISTMAS, GUYS, IT'S CHRISTMAS HERE'S YOUR PRESENTS.

This is probably the most epic blog post I've ever read. Definitely the most epic blog post I've read on SCL.


My favorite scene from a Christmas movie.


Possibly my favorite Sufjan song, "Get Behind Me, Santa!"


Fantasia forever!


Our Christmas Eve tradition is to watch this movie.













Another tradition is to read this book. My daddy always cries; I love him.


"Christmas Time" by Phil Wickham (y'all need to go on his website right now and buy this album).



















Got this off of Deviantart. Because I like interesting art.


More Sufjan: "The Friendly Beasts" featuring Shara Worden!


Julian Smith--he made this for you.






Geeze, I hope I didn't break the internet with all the stuff I have in this post...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment