12.04.2010

Archives Advent Extravaganze Day 4--Because I Don't Like the Number 4 as Much, Today's Advent is Kinda Lame

But for some reason this picture just tickles my fancy so I'm putting it up here.


 Isn't he just darling? Hopefully this is what my Christmas tree will look like. And then we'll have adventures together.

Oh geeze, I feel like I have to supplement this lame Day 4. Um......

Does anyone find it interesting that I rarely post about significant life events? My brother just got engaged and I didn't say anything about it. Nor will I beyond that. You, dear reader, are probably not going to know I have a boyfriend until I write a post that starts, "So four days after my wedding I saw this HUGE spider..." What is this blog about, anyway?

Did you know pumice is the only rock that floats in water?

Did you know I can only tolerate something resting on my collarbone if I'm not sitting still?


Kay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment