9.28.2009

Back in the Groove--A Quiet Moment that Will Perhaps Persist Long Enough for Me to Blog More this Week

I have officially determined that none of my followers/readers/lurkers hang off the edges of their seats waiting for me to post. While this does bruise my ego a bit, and make me sigh over the laborious process I went through in writing an allegorical tale, I shall rally and recover, I'm sure. To do anything otherwise would be too typical teenager for my taste; furthermore it would beg the question: do I blog for comments or do I blog for myself? Thus far the answer has been myself, and I'd really hate for it to change so something of a more indulgent nature.

Watched an excellent documentary on the censorship of the Intelligent Design Theory in scientific academia...but am paying for it today. I see a nap on the third floor in my future. Lacking that there will definitely be a nap in my Psychology of Sports Injuries class. I'd rather avoid drooling in front of people.

Official sounds of autumn (IT IS HERE):










A Thousand Shark's Teeth, My Brightest Diamond









Anything by Andrew Bird, especially Armchair Apocrypha and Noble Beast/Useless Creatures










Beauty and the Beast official motion picture soundtrack












The Blue Notebooks, Max Richter










"My Legionnaire" from Fresh Pair of Eyes, Brooke Waggoner











"One Year, Six Months" from Ocean Avenue, Yellowcard











"Such Great Heights" from Such Great Heights, Iron and Wine












The Crane Wife, The Decemberists


(First ever blog post with pictures. Mark this historical event on your calenders for posterity's sake.)

3 comments:

  1. I hang on your every word Meggy!! I'm just very subtle....like a ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not know, but I do anticipate every little pixel that you post here. This is officially my favorite blog. :D

    ReplyDelete